SimGHOSTS together with Simulation Australasia, the Australian Society for Simulation in Healthcare (ASSH), and the Serious Games Showcase and Challenge Australasia are pleased to announce that the call for abstracts has opened for SG18AUS, to be held at the University of the Sunshine Coast, Sippy Downs, Queensland on June 27-29, 2018.
This year’s conference is a special collaboration between several of Australia’s leading simulation groups and promises to be our biggest and best Australian event yet! We are bringing together those working in technical, operations, management, educational and clinical roles to provide networking and professional development aimed at improving outcomes in simulation-based education and training.
The presentation proposal categories for SimGHOSTS 2018 Australia are:
- Podium Presentations -Workshops
- Poster Presentations -Innovation Showcase DIY Projects
SimGHOSTS 2018 Australia Topic Categories are:
- Audiovisual and Information Technology -Management & Operations
- Clinical Concepts for non-Health professionals -Serious Games, VR and AR
- Simulation Technology, SPs and Moulage -Research Projects
- Simulation Education Methodology & Debriefing
More details and event information at www.simghosts.org